With the impact of COVID-19 spreading, we are working hard to ensure the safety of our team and our customers while continuing to provide you with the best service possible. At this time, we are still providing our full catalog of HVAC services. The following is an update on our operations and an overview of the steps we are taking to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Employees who are sick, or whose family member(s) are sick, with cold or COVID-19 symptoms must stay home until they are advised otherwise by their healthcare provider.
- Before scheduling in-home appointments, our office staff will be confirmed with all customers that no one in their household is ill or has recently been ill. If this is the case, we will politely request the customer call back to schedule an appointment when they have been free of illness symptoms for at least 72 hours.
- Our HVAC technicians have all been re-trained on proper cough and sneeze etiquette, in addition to proper hand washing/sanitizing procedures.
- Our trucks are fully stocked with gloves, hand sanitizer, and sanitizing wipes, which are to be used in between each home visit on iPads and all other shared materials.
- We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and treating customers like family. However, to observe the social distancing practices recommended by the CDC, we are asking employees to refrain from any physical contact, such as shaking hands and giving high fives.
- Green Energy Mechanical Inc business parties, seminars, conventions, training, gatherings, etc. have all been suspended.
- Green Energy Mechanical Inc employees are prohibited from international and domestic business travel.
Our management team is prepared and monitoring all situations that could impact our business on a daily basis. As you know, the impact of Coronavirus is likely to change over time, and we will update you about our response efforts as circumstances develop. In the event that there is any change to our service, we will send communication via e-mail and update our site with the information. We appreciate your patience during these challenging times.