Air Duct Cleaning In Canton And The Surrounding Area
Air Duct Cleaning In Canton
ELIMINATING DUST, MOLD & POLLUTANTS FROM YOUR HVAC SYSTEM
If you or a family member suffers from allergies or asthma, or if your heating and cooling system isn’t performing as it should, we recommend that you consider air duct cleaning and sealing as part of your overall plan to improve the indoor air quality and energy efficiency of your home.
After completing a thorough inspection of your heating and cooling system, your specialist will be able to determine if air duct cleaning is needed. We provide professional air duct cleaning in Canton and the surrounding Massachusetts areas for your HVAC system.
To request an HVAC inspection and estimate, call Green Energy Mechanical Inc or click the button below to fill out our online contact form.
WHY LOCAL RESIDENTS CHOOSE US
- Full inspection of HVAC system prior to performing any work
- HVAC system cleaned in accordance with National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA) standards
- Our trained technicians clean all HVAC system components
- We can seal leaky ducts to improve safety & efficiency
Reasons To Gave Your Air Ducts Cleaned
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) suggests having your ducts cleaned when there are specific reasons for it, such as:
- Visible mold growth inside the ducts or on other parts of your heating and cooling equipment.
- Rodents or insects have infested portions of the duct system.
- The Duct system is clogged with excessive amounts of dust or debris and/or you notice dust or debris particles being released into the home through supply vents when the system runs.
Factors That Can Increase The Need For Air Duct Cleaning
In addition to dust and dirt inside ducts, there are other factors that can increase the need for duct cleaning:
- Household members with allergies or asthma
- Smokers in the household
- Pets that shed significant amounts of hair and dander
- Water damage to the home or HVAC system
- Recent home renovations or remodeling
- Occupancy of a new home
Benefits Of Duct Cleaning In Canton, MA
Maintaining The Performance Of Your HVAC System
THERE ARE SIMPLE WAYS TO MAINTAIN THE HEALTH AND EFFICIENCY OF YOUR HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEM:
- Check & replace air filters – The air filter should be replaced when the element is visibly dirty. The air filter in a forced-air system should be changed at least four times per year or once per season.
- Make sure air ducts are properly sealed & insulated – According to the Environmental Protection Agency, sealing air ducts can reduce the number of pollutants in your ducts and prevent allergens and contaminants from circulating throughout the house. Leaky ducts can also reduce the efficiency of your heating and cooling system by up to 20 percent. When air ducts are properly sealed, the HVAC system uses less energy, which can lead to savings on utility bills.
What To Expect When You Hire Us To Clean Your Air Ducts
When you schedule an appointment with us for service to your duct system, we will conduct a complete inspection of your HVAC system prior to performing any cleaning or repair work. During a typical HVAC system cleaning, our technicians clean all of the HVAC system components including air ducts, air filters, registers, grills, coils, air plenum, blower motor and assembly, and heat exchanger. Our technicians take proper precautions to protect flooring and furnishings during cleaning and to ensure the safe removal of dust and other particles.
Request Your Duct Inspection & Duct Cleaning Estimate Today
We provide HVAC inspections and free estimates for duct cleaning in Randolph and surrounding areas. Contact us today!
Send us your questions/inquiries by simply filling out the form below.