About Green Energy Mechanical Inc
In business since 2008, Green Energy Mechanical Inc is dedicated to being the best home service company in New England! As a local family-owned company, we truly care about each of our client’s well being. Our goal every day is to make our client’s home or office space more comfortable while saving them more money on energy bills and ultimately decreasing their dependency on fossil fuels. Green Energy Mechanical Inc has amazing online satisfaction ratings and is a BBB Accredited Company with an A+ Rating.
About the Owner
Jonathan believes that what really sets Green Energy Mechanical apart is how long we stand behind our work and how compassionate his employees are for their clients. He is continually impressed by how much everyone who works for the company really cares. Green Energy Mechanical has stayed on jobs until very late hours into the night just to make sure that a client had heat because it was predicted to be a very cold weekend the next day. Green Energy Mechanical is fully committed to making our customers happy!
Why clients choose us
Our clients choose us because:
- Their existing equipment is old and inefficient.
One of the easiest ways to save money is to replace old, inefficient equipment with an Energy Star rated system. During the site visit, we will also determine if there are any ductwork adjustments that need to be made in order to make the system perform even better.
- Their existing equipment is costing them too much money in repairs.
As systems get older, the likelihood that they will break down increases. Choosing to keep an unreliable system that breaks down can prove to be more expensive than replacing it with a new system under warranty.
- They are tired of spending excessive money on energy bills.
Since the heating and AC equipment accounts for half of the home’s energy usage, replacing HVAC equipment is an easy way to see a high return on investment. The best part is the returns are tax-free!
- They are looking to reduce their carbon footprint and lessen their impact on the environment.
Many of our clients started off with oil heat or resistance electric baseboard. This is a very costly way to heat the home. During our site visit, we recommend solutions that will help them to heat and cool their homes for a fraction of their monthly energy costs while significantly reducing carbon and sulfur emissions. For example, an oil-to-gas conversion can save roughly 2 tons of carbon dioxide per year!
What makes us different
Green Energy Mechanical Inc knows there are numerous heating and air conditioning companies from which to choose. That is why we make sure we stand out from the competition.
- We have high customer satisfaction ratings.
We have award-winning customer service. See for yourself! Look us up on Home Advisor, Google, BBB, Angie’s List, Yelp, or Facebook. When you hire Green Energy Mechanical Inc, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you hired the best and the job will get done right the first time.
- We specialize in energy-efficient solutions.
Even though most homes in New England are similar, every home is unique in its heating and cooling needs. During a site visit, we perform a detailed analysis of the home and the current condition of the heating and air conditioning equipment. We also discuss the client’s concerns for efficiency and energy savings. We’ll then provide a heat loss analysis to determine the correct size of the equipment as well as options that our clients can choose from that will fit their budget and HVAC needs.
- We provide extensive employee training.
- In-house training: We meet with our technicians on a weekly basis to discuss any questions and concerns. We also train our employees on customer service, technical “hands-on” training, and troubleshooting techniques and methods.
- Factory training: We send our technicians to factories to receive hands-on training during slow times. This allows them time to tear down equipment and rebuild it while getting questions answered from factory workers on site. When your technicians perform an installation or service at your home, they are not only familiar with the equipment, but also have the most up-to-date knowledge on how to repair and install it.